Junior FX Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates to join our company as a Junior FX Analyst. Established in 2012, Regent FE started off as a currency broker to SMEs and private individuals. Regent FE has launched a number of innovative services to provide a new benchmark in currency accounts, currency conversion and payments services for small and medium-sized companies throughout Europe.
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities for RegentFE within the domestic and European FX markets. Cold calling will play a major part in your first 12 months.
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Achieve set KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the FX market.
- Carry out registration and trade booking.
- Become an expert on industry technology and platforms.
- Build relationships with key accounts and Financial Directors across a range of different companies.
- Regularly update yourself with global news and economic data.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX market.
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients.
- (Most Importantly) To learn & develop.
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday’s) pro rata
- Room for growth
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry
- An extremely marketable suite of products