Position: Project Manager
Recruiter: Regent Foreign Exchange Limited
Vacancy reference: RFE150218
Salary: £28,100 – £36,000
Primary Location: City of London.
Vacancy Posting Range: 18 February – 18 March 2017 12:00pm GMT.
Regent Foreign Exchange is a rapidly growing company with ambitions to become a global leader in currency accounts, acquiring, currency exchange and foreign exchange tracings. In modern world International businesses face many challenges – but banking should not be one of them. A Regent FE multi-currency business account provides a unique solution which enables international entrepreneurs to succeed without falling victim to high bank charges.
We are currently seeking to employ and Foreign Project Manager who is experienced and knowledgeable in the Financial fields of Central Asia, the candidate must be skilfully able to support Directors and perform managerial responsibilities within our company and the area assigned. It is crucial to our business expansions that the candidate is able to travel to Central Asia and other CIS countries and be fluent in English, Russian and other languages would be welcomed.
The Project Manager will be required to have a knowledge of commercial and finance fields as well as market trends and work in high level of efficiency during variety tasks given.
Your role involves (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the business results of the project
- Communicate all project requirements to the project team
- Set and agree challenging stretch targets for all team members
- Establish communications with Client/Representative
- Organize the flow of information between the whole integrated project team members and third parties
- Implement the management system within the project team
- Must have a higher education background in Finance/Economy/Business;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in similar position in financial, trading, marketing role, within
- international company experience would be an asset;
- Must be able to travel countries such as Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and other neighbouring countries and
- be very familiar with local cultural norms and business etiquette;
- Having a Master’s Degree Level education in Finance/Banking from a UK University would be an asset.
- Experience in collaboration in financial sector of central Asia would be welcomed;
- Be a confident and skilled IT user, including advanced user of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
- Be able to develop wholesale/sponsor bank acquiring relationships with top tier financial institution in central Asia and cis countries;
- Possess strong internet research skills;
- Contacts and credibility within business circles, academia and international partner institutions highly desirable.
- Professional experience in dealing with the issues at the local and regional level related to the aspects covered by banking and finance field is an asset.
- MBA Diploma, preferably Finance / Business / Marketing;
- 5+ Years’ experience in Finance / Banking / business Management;
- 3+ Years’ experience in a managerial position; and
- Sound knowledge of finance, Banking, Portfolio management and local legislation requirements of
- Central Asia countries would be an obligatory;
- Familiarity with financial credit analysis techniques
- Strong team player who is self-motivated and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, good time management;
- Excellent communication skills, creative approach, result oriented behaviour; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Russian
- Computer literate with practical experience of Microsoft applications, IT knowledge are welcomed.
- Have experience, initiative and can work under pressure in a collaborative manner;
Closing Date: 17 March 2017 12:00pm GMT
How to Apply,
Please apply to our company with an up to date CV, along with a covering letter, explaining why you believe you are suitable for the job role, highlighting your experience and how you met the desired and mandatory requirement for the role.
Please send your CV and supporting covering letter to: email@example.com with vacancy reference RFE150217 and your full name.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No consideration will be given to the late applications.
Regent Foreign Exchange Limited retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Regent Foreign Exchange Limited is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization.
Please be aware that Regent Foreign Exchange Limited does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.