Regent FE aims to consider your application and have your Business Account set-up within 48 hours or receiving the documents.
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) is a payment-integration initiative of the European Union for simplification of bank transfers denominated in euro. A SEPA payment is a simplified method to make a EUR payment within the Euro-zone and some other countries supporting SEPA. Regent FE can make and receive SEPA payments.
SWIFT payments are a type of international transfer sent via the SWIFT international payment network. The SWIFT international payment network is one of the largest financial messaging systems in the world. Regent FE can send or receive certain currencies via SWIFT payment.
We are dedicated to keeping your funds and information safe and secure.
Individuals authorised to access the account to View, Authorise and Initiate transactions.
User roles regulate the access and privileges of a user regarding transactions. The options are View, Authorise and Initiate.
Initiation privilege for transaction allows user at their sole discretion to initiate the associated transaction. When initiate privilege is granted, the user is able to see and access the transaction menu item.
Authorization privilege for a transaction allows the user at their sole discretion to authorize associated transactions. When authorize privilege is granted, the user is able to see and access the transaction menu item.
View privilege allows the user at their sole discretion to view all the records and their status of associated transaction. When view privilege is granted, the user is able to View transaction item.
Once we have received your signed application form and all the documents we will proceed to open your Client Account.
Persons Authorised to View, Authorise and Initiate transactions on your account will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Client Account, Make and Receive payments.
You will receive your account details: Account name, SWIFT/BIC, IBAN and other information required to receive payments.
1. Signed application form (please start the process here https://regentfe.comregister
2. AR01 Annual Return (or Local Equivalent showing Directors and Shareholders)
3. Memorandum / Articles of Association
4. Financial statements for the previous year
5. Directors and Authorised Persons ID and Evidence of address
6. Ultimate beneficial shareholders with 25% or more interest – ID and Evidence of address
7. Evidence of nature of business (Website extract or sales prospectus)
Regent FX will identify 2 Directors, all beneficial shareholders with 25% or more, and all authorised signatories of a corporate entity either via electronic identification or documentary evidence.
- • Passport
- • UK/EEA Photo card driving licence (full)
- • EU member state ID card
- • Northern Ireland Electoral ID card
- • Shotgun/firearms licence
- • UK Armed forces ID
Evidence of address less than 3 months old
- • Bank/Building society account or insurance company statement
- • Council tax statement
- • Utility statement including gas, electricity, water
- • Telephone bill (not mobile)
|What is your nationality?||Where do you live?||Documents to prove who you are||Documents to prove where you live|
|United Kingdom||United Kingdom||1||1|
|United Kingdom||Outside of the UK||1||2|
|European Union||In your EU home country||1||2|
|European Union||United Kingdom||1||2|
|European Union||Outside of the EU||2||2|
|Non EU National||2||2|
In applying for an account
1. Complete the online form at https://regentfe.comregister
2. Our relationship manager will be in touch to discuss your requirements
3. You will receive a completed PDF Form for signature
4. Send the Form back together with documentary evidence required to open an Account.
Your account will be set-up within 24-48 hours of us receiving a completed application form and all company documents.